Our Current Covid-19 Protocols
Abell Animal Hospital is committed to maintaining a safe, welcoming environment for pets and people. To continue serving our patients and clients to the best of our ability, our current protocols are as follows:
- Please call or text us at (773) 631-6727 when you arrive for your appointment.
- You will receive a call back from one of our technicians asking for a health history for your pet over the phone; they will then give further instructions for you to enter the building.
- The veterinarian and staff will provide an exam and administer treatment to your pet in the exam room or treatment area.
- Once your veterinarian has reviewed your pet’s exam notes, recommendations, and diagnostics, our team will collect contactless payment with our credit card machine. We also accept cash and checks, but credit cards and CareCredit are preferred.
Prescription and Food Refills
- Please call ahead to request a prescription or food refill for your pet.
- You can also call us when you arrive, or you an enter through the front entrance to pick up your refill.