Last updated 7-12-21
We are excited to announce that, as of Monday, July 12th, we will be welcoming our clients back into the building! Although vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks, we will still mandate them when entering the building regardless of vaccination status. We are allowing 2 clients per family, this will include children. If you prefer, we will continue to offer curbside care for your convenience.
What to expect at your appointment
- Please call or text upon arrival at 773-631-6727.
- Once our COVID screening is complete we will check in your pet over the phone.
- The technician working with your pet will call you back to obtain a history over the phone first and then give you further instructions to enter the building.
- The veterinarian and staff will provide an exam and care for your pet in the exam room or treatment area.
- Once the veterinarian has reviewed exam notes, recommendations, and diagnostics, we will collect contactless payment with our credit card machine. Cash and checks are still accepted, however, credit cards and care credit are preferred.
For prescription and food refills
- Please continue to call ahead so we can have the items ready upon your arrival.
- You may call upon arrival or come in through the front entrance.
We have missed you! Thank you for your patience as we have adapted to emails and phone calls over the smiles and handshakes we always look forward to. Our team has done an outstanding job comforting your pets in your absence, standing in the rain (and snow) for appointments, and stepping up in these uncertain times. We will continue to ensure our staff and clients safety to the best of our capabilities, and look forward to working together with you to provide the best care available.